sexta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2010

Michael W. Smith

Wonder 2010


1. Save Me From Myself
2. You Take My Breath Away
3. Run To You
4. I’ll Wait For You
5. Forever Yours
6. Welcome Home
7. Wonder
8. Arise
9. You Belong To Me
10. Leave
11. One More Time
12. Take Me Over

DOWNLOAD

A New Hallelujah 2008





1. Prepare Intro
2. Prepare Ye The Way
3. A New Hallelujah (with the African Children's Choir)
4. When I Think Of You (with the African Children's Choir)
5. Mighty To Save
6. Shout Unto God
7. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
8. Deep In Love With You
9. Healing Rain / Let It Rain
10. Majesty
11. I Surrender All (with Coalo Zamorano)
12. Grace

DOWNLOAD
13. MWS Sharing
14. Help Is On Twe Way (with Israel Houghton)
15. The River Is Rising

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...